$500.00 per person
- 17 years old on or before the last day of class
- Complete online Blended Learning before the first day of class, link will be emailed to you once you have registered for the class
- Complete precourse session which includes
- 80% or higher on written exam
- Pass all base level lifeguard skills
Completion and competency of precourse skills, oxygen administration and exam (even if participant was not previously certified,) score 80% or better on final exam. Participants must behave maturely and responsibly toward all activities including the feedback given by fellow classmates. All class dates must be attend.
- Waterfront Lifeguarding
- Waterpark Lifeguarding
- Shallow Water Attendant
- Lifeguard Management
- CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
- Oxygen Administration (optional)
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training: Preventing Disease Transmission
- Basic Water Rescue
- Jr. Lifeguard
- Safety Training for Swim Coaches
- Water Safety Presentations
- Water Safety Today
- General Water Safety
- Home Pool Safety
This class is 21 hours based on 10 students. To be eligible for certification, all class sessions must be attended and participants must complete all 18 hours.
There is an American Red Cross fee of $35 that must be paid to the American Red Cross that is in addition to the WML Aquatics LLC fee for the course. The fee has been added into the Registration fee that WML Aquatics LLC will pay to the Red Cross on your behalf for the Certification.