Below is a list of classes we are currently offering. If you do not see the class you want, please be sure to fill out our class request form to be notified of upcoming classes as they become available.
Lifeguarding (Blended Learning)
This course is for first-time lifeguards and is comprised of 7 hours of online study and 21 hours of instruction. Certification is for pools only.
$485.00 + $41 Mandatory American Red Cross Certification Fee +$20 WML Registration Fee
- Monday, July 11, 2022 – 9:00 – 4:00PM Saw Mill East
- Tuesday, July 12, 2022 – 9:00 – 4:00PM Saw Mill East
- Wednesday, July 13, 2022 – 9:00 – 4:00PM Saw Mill East
First-time Lifeguards take this class. The Blended Learning content comprises 21 hours of in-class work and 7 hours of at home online study.
Saw Mill Club East is located at 333 N. Bedford Rd., Mt. Kisco, NY 10549.
Waterfront Lifeguarding Certification – (Blended Learning)
This course is for first time lifeguards who wish to become certified to guard at lakes and other waterfronts (but not ocean-surf lifeguarding).
$525 + $40 Mandatory Red Cross Fee for Lifeguarding Certificate + $23 Mandatory Red Cross Fee for Waterfront Certificate + $20 WML Registration Fee (Total = $608).
This is class is for students who require Waterfront Certification. Upon completion they will receive both a Lifeguarding Certificate (including CPR and AED certification) as well as a Waterfront Lifeguarding Certificate.
- Monday, June 27, 2022, 11:00 – 8:00 Lake Lincolndale
- Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 11:00 – 8:00 Lake Lincolndale
- Wednesday, June 29, 11:00 – 8:00 Lake Lincolndale
- Thursday, June 30, 2022, 11:00 – 8:00 Lake Lincolndale
Course may be completed on June 29, depending on weather.
Lake Lincolndale is located at 11 Lake Shore Drive North, Mahopac NY 10541 .